We never make you dependent and pay & pay & pay...
All Fair Play
After all, creating a website is a project with defined scope, time frame and compensation – not an affair stretching over years and requiring tricky contracts with lots of second agenda in fine print.
So we keep playing fair. And hope you appreciate it.
Only a happy client is a good client.
Few Ground Rules
- Unless you'd explicitly see benefit in hiring us for other tasks: We will not bother you with service offers beyond the agreed project scope and what is directly related to it.
- Unless you'd explicitly prefer a step-by-step procedure: We will not sell you an incomplete product (i.e. to sell you the missing but needed components later on).
- We will not deliver a buggy product (i.e. only to then offer fixing it in return for extra payment).
- We will not want to receive full payment before you are happy with our product.
- Unless you'd explicitly prefer a service agreement beyond standard terms: We have no intention of wrapping you into a lengthy service or support contract with ongoing payments.